Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DREAMLIFEWORLD - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DREAMLIFEWORLD > Topics

Subject: LIFE....
Replies: 5 Views: 764

empressw 11.04.13 - 11:22am
Do you know....?The worst in life is attachment,it hurts when u loose it.The best in life is lonliness because it teaches you everything.................And when you loose it you get EVERYTHING......WHAT DO U THINK... *

9783 16.04.13 - 09:03am
U GOT POINT, KEEP IT UP MADAM *

nirdos 22.04.14 - 07:13am
Hi friend,sOur Indian friends with all of you to ask the question that he should give Nigerian lady answering their questions, do not say in your country, some of the Indians do not know,, *

siddharth17 18.07.15 - 07:59am
True i agreed it attachment hurts when they do nt understanding wt is attachment? nd attachment should be given pain when we lose it nd i think lonelyness best for understanding everythng, in here no bonds we are daily seeing hw happy lonly person they are *

empressw 29.07.15 - 09:15pm
Being lonely doesnt mean you will always be happy....but the best thing is to learn to be yourself, learn how to do things yourself, dont wait until friends tells you what to do... *

siddharth17 30.07.15 - 12:17pm
Ya!Being lonly doesnt gives happy either sme way but the fact, hw to being lonly to be happy? atleast we ve to happy in sme way nd everyone ve to learn themselves if u learn yourself that wud be awesme but most of all failed nd i'll do *

* DREAMLIFEWORLD Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DREAMLIFEWORLD

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits